Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cool Country

Hello L Family! Thank you so mch for choosing me to photograph your beautiful family and those gorgeous chickens! (Did I just use the word gorgeous to describe chickens?) Yup, they were really pretty. They had black feathers with little wisps of irridescent ones - so neat! It was my first time ever even touching a chicken, and that was, well, cool! They are really quite soft and one of them came to her name being called. I had a great time meeting you all!











5 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

What glorious color Alli!!! These are beautiful!!! So funny about the chickens - lol!

Anonymous said...

great looking children, your backdrop & colours are amazing

Picture Perfect said...

Beautiful family! And you know I think chickens can be gorgeous too. It's tough to get them to model though.

Hayley said...

Oh Alli, love these. I have a session on the books (later this month) where we are going fishing too :) Hope the colors are as glorious here as yours are there already. Beautiful job girl!!

Cindy Harter said...

these children have such beautiful eyes... very soulful.. great job chickie !