Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Saturday, September 27, 2008

City Girl

Mom said, "No trees. Concrete!"
We had to drive a ways to find concrete but find it we did, along with some grafiti, some funky colored brick (though a little green tree popped onto the red bricks,)and a super cool fire escape. One of my all time favorite locations.

Caitlin, I hope you love these. You look beautiful,you ARE beautiful, and I hope you find your city and stay there as long as long as you like.... congrats on the start of your senior year!









4 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

COOL SESSION!!! These are gorgeous Alli! Love the urban feel!

Hayley said...

Love the locations Alli!! Great job!!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Beautiful work Alli! LOVE the locals and your beautiful senior!

Picture Perfect said...

I think it would be so fun to have an urban session. These are fantastic. Your lovely model really knew how to work the look!