Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, September 12, 2008

The Super Silly S Fam

OMG! These guys were so much fun! I fell in love with these boys, they kept me hoppin, but they are just a riot to be around and really just enjoy life! Mom and Dad fit right in with those boys too!










And I think this one should be a HUGE canvas over your couch, S Family!

Thanks for a fun evening S Fam!

10 comments:

Cindy Harter said...

I think it should be a canvas over the couch too ! Beautiful family !! Awesome job Alli !

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Beautiful session Alli!!

Jennifer Alder said...

Such a beautiful family- I bet they LOVE these, Alli. :)

Denise Snyder said...

Gorgeous family and session Alli!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Oh my gosh, I just love these!!! Especially the 3rd and 4th ones. Great family shot, too!c

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family photo...it would be awesome printed on canvas!!

Anonymous said...

oh i think the first one should be huuuuuuge too - love it !

Jenny B said...

I love that comp on that third one! Precious.

meggie said...

FABULOUS session Alli!!!!I love the 3rd too.

Picture Perfect said...

Great job Ali!