Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Week of Firsts

It's been a big week at our house! All my little ones are growing up and going out into the world and having a blast experiencing some great new things. These two shots of Ella at her preschool dance class are some new favorites of mine from my personal snapshots. She is such a riot. I swear she thought she was there to teach the class.

Max had two big firsts this week- his first soccer practice (it started to rain so I didn't get any good action shots, just this lame one of him sluggind down some h2o), and his very first jui jitsu class. How fun! Max is a boy who doesn't love much of anything but video games so it is this Mom's delight to see a little spring in his step and a smile on his face when he's doing his new activities that don't involve the word Wii.

And though this wasn't Grace's very first ever jazz class, this is her first day for this year, so still a first. Grace takes tap, ballet, and jazz at
Creative Edge Dance Studio. If you are interested in having your girls (or boys) take a dance class, I highly recommend any class taught by the devine Miss Kathy! She has taught Grace for the last several years and she always always always impresses me with her ability to get little girls to listen to her while still speaking in this soft soothing voice. Somehow I still need to raise my voice to get my point across!! She is a blessing to Grace and I appreciate all she does.








6 comments:

Cindy Harter said...

Your kids are so precious !!! With all those activities comes a busy devoted momma... You are such a good mom !

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so great! Love them!

sherry boles~ said...

How cute/handsome they are! Thanks for sharing these beautiful "momma moments" with us! :)

Laura Lynne Photography said...

So cute Alli!

Denise Snyder said...

Oh how I LOOOOVE the dance pics of Ella!!! Just gorgeous! TFS!

Anonymous said...

what a precious ballerina :)