Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Determination

Meet Kirin. I have this feeling that Kirin is fiercely determined. I can see it in her face, she has this look that says she is going to take on the world. I have been so incredibly fortunate to meet so many seniors this year that impress me, move me even- and Kirin is most definitely one of those. She will make her Mom and Dad proud, this I know. Congratulations, Kirin, as you begin your final year of this part of your life. Best wishes to you as you prepare for the next part of your journey!









5 comments:

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Awesome session Alli! Love all the comps and colors - you're still just rockin them all chickie!!!

Denise Snyder said...

BEAUTIFULLY done Alli! Wow you are just bustin' with seniors!

Picture Perfect said...

Another great session. What awesome chairs here. You have the greatest settings and props - while they're not covered in snow =)

meggie said...

These are awesome Alli!!

Hayley said...

Love the chairs...how cool!! Another awesome senior session girl...you are on a roll :)