Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy Boy

I think I just met a little boy who is going to grow up to be something really amazing. You know how I can tell? Focus. And though this may sound a little crazy, he could seriously focus on lots of things all at one time. He was completely committing himself to the study of leaves, how a fire engine works, building a fence, eating carrots and mushrooms and even a little dirt, and the sound of an airplane. He was incredible to watch! I think whatever it is he chooses to do, he will fully immerse himself in that thing that will make him great. Have fun, Mom and Dad. You have an adventure ahead of you!











Thank you for choosing me to photograph your precious "T." It was a joy!

9 comments:

Cindy Harter said...

Alli , what a beautiful family !! I love the family shot ! So natural... and what a cute little guy ! Beautiful as always !!

Denise Snyder said...

Alli these are FABULOUS!!!! I love them all, but that family shot is perfect!

Ali said...

Ooh I LOVE that second shot!!! Amazing portraits Alli!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

beautiful Alli! Love how fun and action packed these are! :)

sherry boles~ said...

What a cutie! I especially like the one where he's looking up at you...what beautiful eyes!

Picture Perfect said...

Wow! I love the fun, colorful captures you got here. What a beautiful child. So expressive!

Hayley said...

Cute Cute Alli!! They are all gorgeous!! Beautiful colors and expressions!!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Beautiful! I just love the one taken from above. What a handsome boy and a great looking family.

Anonymous said...

This little boy is amazing! He is so cute and you certainly captured all that adventure that is whirling around in his little boy brain. Love them all.