Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Meet the M Family

Ewwwwwww!!! Yup, that's what P, D, and E are saying cuz Dad is showing Mom some love. Now just a little warning. If you have an upcoming family session with me, I am most likely going to ask you Dads to show your brides some love. So, if you're not used to it, you may want to practice some before our session. I promise the practice will be fun. But then if you practice too much you may not get cute faces like these:













I had a great time photographing you all, M Family!! Enjoy your sneak peek!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Wow! These look like fun shots Alli. Love the kids faces in the first shots haha.

I always said to my kids, "Yeah you'll think differently when you have boyfriends of your own." I was right! haha

Wonderful portraits Alli!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, this session is adorable !! That 1st pic is pricesless and the little girl... soooo sweet ! Love the color but you are queen of great color !! LOVE THESE!!

Denise Snyder said...

LOVE these!!! That first shot is priceless!!!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

These are awesome Alli! I had fun seeing a few from your session. :)

Laura Lynne Photography said...

My gosh Alli, could you knock them out of the ballpark a little more? Keep rocking it chickie! I'm so impressed by you!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that first one!!! L O V E it!!! All of them are Fabulous Alli!