Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cuteness Doubled

So stinkin cute. I really don't know what else to say, because when I look at these images I get a little "awwww" going on and a little bit of wondering how crazy life is in the W household with these two.

I bet it's full.





9 comments:

Hayley said...

They look like fun :) And yes...very cute!!

sherry boles~ said...

Cute is right!
That family pic is so sweet!!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, you are just cranking them out... fabulous sessions one right after the other :) GO YOU!!

Mary Gundrum said...

Love the family picture, you have found some really great spots in your town! What a cute moment you captured! I love keeping up with you!

Denise Snyder said...

I love these Alli! That first picture is fabulous! Belongs on a wall - HUGE!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Beautiful Alli! Love those colors!! :)

Picture Perfect said...

These are fantastic Ali. Love the popping colors!

Anonymous said...

what a good looking family - the pictures of the boys are just amazing x

Anonymous said...

Love the setup of the first one!