Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Going Places

Meet Josh. I could tell the minute I saw him that he is someone who will make something of himself someday. With his winning smile, savvy dressing, and genuine personality, there's no way he won't be something amazing.

Thanks for choosing me to create your senior portraits, Josh. I am happy and better for having met you.







4 comments:

Picture Perfect said...

Love the third one especially. Cool shots!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, these images are absolutely BEAUTIFUL !!! I love your use of color and the reflection in that water !!! Another amazing session !!!

Hayley said...

These are great Alli!! You have had such an Awesome year with seniors!!

Denise Snyder said...

Love these Alli!!! Very cool!