Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Something Beautiful

First of all, thank you Taylor for allowing me the artisitc freedom to create these images just as I had seen them in my mind. Taylor drove a long way to our session with her beautiful horse to create these dreamy beautiful images of the two of them. It was not even 30 degrees on this morning, and I had asked her to wear a white sundress for a few of them. I can't believe she did- and she never complained. I think it was worth it, Taylor. These are really something beautiful. I hope you love them as much as I do!












9 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Wow Alli I LOOOOVE these! Girls and horses are a fabulous combo, and you did these wonderfully! She was a really good sport to do these in that cold - brrrrrrrrr!

meggie said...

These are STUNNING Alli!!! STUNNING!!!!! so is that girl!

Picture Perfect said...

These are gorgeous Alli. Both the girl and the horse!

sherry boles~ said...

Beautiful, Alli! What a great job of capturing both the girl and the horse!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful model and the horse just added to the gorgeous back ground. The pictures are just beautiful but I hope she didn't have frost bite after the sundress picture was taken! Gorgeous pictures again as usual. Love ya - Mom

Hayley said...

Alli these are truly Stunning!! It sure does look cold there, but she looks like it didn't bother her a bit!! Beautifully done!!

Anonymous said...

the first shot is definitely a work of art :)

Ali said...

Woah! These are amazing Alli!

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

Beautiful images Alli!