Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dream A Dream.

I hope you have dreams, Kayleigh, and that you work with all your might to make them come true. You've got it in you to dream big and make it big. I just know these things! Get out of the way, because Ky has places to go!












9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors in these pictures are absolutely beautiful but the model is beautiful as well so the two combined just make for a gorgeous portrait! I don't believe that I have ever seen the colors as vibrant as they are this year or maybe it's because I'm looking at them through your photos that makes them beautiful.

Love them all. It must be a requirement for all your seniors to be beautiful or most gorgeous because they are all certainly that.

Hayley said...

Love that first one!! Beautiful!!

sherry boles~ said...

I especially like the location of the last one...so pretty!

I especially like the next to last one...her eyes are so beautiful!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, that first image just stopped me dead in my tracks... WOW, WOW, WOW!!! That reflection is to die for !! You did a fabulous job here chickie !!

Picture Perfect said...

Fantastic images from this session. Another gorgeous model as well. I like the one where she's looking through the lattice work, but they are all stunning!

Anonymous said...

stunning images - really LOVE the first one !!

Denise Snyder said...

Alli these are beautiful, but like the others have already said, that first one is a real WOW shot!!! Just STUNNING!

meggie said...

Alli, You are rocking out this blog my friend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot of her with the fence? framing her. It is completely perfect. Great job Allison.