Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh My Gracious, I Love This Family!

I have the privelege of meeting so many great families in my job, people who leave a little mark on my heart. And I am adding this family to that list of the good ones- some of the nicest kids you will ever meet. A photo shoot may not have been on the top of their list of things they wanted to do on this day, but they gave it their best and talked themselves into having a good time. Thanks to you B, C, and Q! You made my job easy!









And here's a few cousins added to the mix, all enjoying some mammoth lollis!
(C and B, I KNOW this was your fav part!)

4 comments:

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Stunning Alli! Beautiful images - beautiful color - amazing as usual! :)

Denise Snyder said...

Oh how beautiful!!! I absolutely LOVE the clothing they chose too... the colors compliment each other and look wonderful in the natural surroundings! Hooray for good planning! Awesome work as always Alli!

Hayley said...

These are ALL gorgeous Alli!! And it looks like you had some fun there at the end ;)

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, every image looks like a painting :) They are so beautiful !!