Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Lost My Phone!

I am just sick! I just got my phone, too. Somewhere between the aisle of flight 1858 and the baggage claim at Logan, I lost it. Gone gone gone. So don't call me- e-mail me until I can get a new one.

Had to post a pic. *Sigh* Isn't she beautiful??



11 comments:

Laura Lynne Photography said...

SO sorry about your phone Alli and yes, she is stunning! gorgeous image of her!

Anonymous said...

so sorry about your phone, what a pain!!
that's a gorgeous photo!

Cindy Harter said...

alli, this image is sooooooo beautiful.. My beautiful Melody :) wow !

Hayley said...

She is STUNNING and you took one AMAZING photograph of her chickie!!
Sorry about your phone, good thing Meggie was there to help ya out ;)

Julie Ranee said...

Gorgeous! As are all of the other images in the previous post! Love that you have a group called Pixel Chicks! So fun!

Amanda said...

Wowsers! I am blown away by the last post and this shot! Just stunning!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning!!! (Sorry about your phone - ugh! I hope someone returns it.)

Looks like a good trip though :)

Anonymous said...

Uggg about your phone :( This picture is STUNNING!!!! WOW!!! Love it!!

Martha Bravo said...

I am sorry about your phone Alli, hope you get the new one soon.
Ithis photos is fantastic! what a beautiful girl!

Ali said...

Beautiful Alli!!!

Jane Photo said...

Oh, there are some gorgeous images here. Love the last one, and especially love the one of the two little gals together. Third down, I think it was?