Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life is Sweet

The fire is going. The INCREDIBLE Maggie Smith is singing. I am surrounded by my dearest friends, we are sharing the art we've created over these last two days. There is so much talent in this room, you can hear it in the words being spoken and sung, you can feel it in the air, smell it even. It is a sweet aroma.

My sweet friends, you bless me. I grow from your investment in me every day. I am better because of you.

This is my work from these last few days. I have tons more, tons. But this is a start. I will share more tomorrow after my long journey home.


We shot these images at the Davis Plantation in Cartersville. It was beautiful, I mean beautiful. The light, the decor, the color. Then there was Melody, the model. Oh my. Beautiful. On day 2 we shot Elijah at an abandoned warehouse, which came with a visit from the cops. That was fun!















16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic captures!!!!!

shabbu said...

marvellous..wat else could i say...all the best...

Carrie Young said...

These are fantastic! I love that first one.

Jayme Tighe said...

Stunning images!! Love, love, LOVE #6!! Can't wait to see the rest from your trip.

Beth Benoit said...

Alli-
Love these images! Great job! My favorite is the guy in the warehouse... totally worth the trip from the cops! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yep, recognize the gorgeous stunning model - she's famous! I wanna hear the warehouse-cop story :) beautiful Alli!

Denise Snyder said...

OMG so beautiful!!! I mean totallly and incredibly wonderful Alli! I missed being there with you guys so much. I LOVE your OCF shot! Cant wait to see more! (and yes, the first one looks pixilated - though I know its a stunning shot)

Hayley said...

Alli...these are ALL truly works of art!! Stunning Stunning my dear!! Words can not describe how sad I am that I missed this workshop with the rest of the chicks. Won't be missing the next one, I can guarantee that!! Can't wait to see more :) And yes the first pic (which is one of my faves) came out a little wonky on the upload.

Anonymous said...

these are all amazing!!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, you have such a gifted eye !!! I LOVE these pictures of my kids.. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Ali,
Stunning Shots!! It's sounds like the perfect weekend! How nice to a such a wonderful group of friends with a common bond!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous, each one better than the next!!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

your images take my breath away Alli!!! SO beautiful!

Jane Photo said...

Oh, man, these are stunning. The images of Melody are just fantastic. Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

it must an been an amazing time that produced such stunning imagery

Anonymous said...

WOWOWOWOWOWO I love them all. What a beautiful subject....and aren't the cops fun. I love to push the line every so often :)