Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sweet as Sugar

Pure. Sweet. Little Girl Innocence. I loved shooting you girls! Our first session was so so cold, and they were such great sports! The second time we met, it was colder, and there was probably three feet of snow on the ground. This time, we stayed inside and kept warm. Thank you sweet "C" girls, it was great to meet you!












And these girls get their lovely from this beautiful lady, their Grandma.



Thank you so much for choosing me to photograph your beautiful family! I have lots of images still to edit and will have them all for you within the next couple of days. Until then....

9 comments:

Cindy Harter said...

What a beautiful family !! Those little girls are just precious and I love the front porch ! The red just works... Another great session Alli !!!! Go YOU!!

Amanda said...

so cute! Really love that 3rd one!

Anonymous said...

oh wow, those are all absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

love the ones on the porch!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

These are beautiful Alli!! Love the sweet serenity of these images. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww. I love them. Cute little girls and the one of them together is perfect.

Anonymous said...

What sweethearts! And yes, a beautiful grandmother to boot - lucky girls!

Hayley said...

So cute Alli :) I love the first ones on the porch!!

Denise Snyder said...

I love these!!! Love the front porch shots and your texture... and how cute is that little one with her guinea pig!!!