Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ignite {New Hampshire Commercial Photographer}

Meet Candra Canning. She is the energy, brains, and beauty behind Live Bright Now, where she ignites the hearts and minds of people in the workplace to realize their full potential at work and in their personal lives. Her energy and creativity made this a session that refreshed and ignited my own creativity. Maybe I owe her a consulting fee????


















I am so pscyched that you chose me Candra! The rest of your session will be ready within a couple of weeks!

10 comments:

Julie Monacella Photography said...

How fresh, fun, and beautifully photographed! I love them Alli!

Picture Perfect said...

Great job Ali. Love the use of color in these!

Denise Snyder said...

WOW * WOW * WOW !!!!! Holy smokes Alli this is amazing work!!! YGG!!!

meggie said...

I love all of these Alli, She looks like so much fun what a fabulous shoot!!!!!!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Love the hip, energetic vibe to these! Awesome session Alli!

Anonymous said...

candra - you are beautiful! great shots!

Amanda said...

great images! she must be thrilled!

Anonymous said...

I can feel her ENERGY!!
These are AMAZING...great work!

Anonymous said...

love the green!!

Anonymous said...

awesome shots!
they scream FUN, FUNKY and VIBRANT!!