Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Monday, February 9, 2009

Newborn Casting Call {Hanover & Littleton NH Baby Photographer}

Baby Fever. I've got it. It's lowgrade, not like I am stopping strangers in Walmart or anything just to smell their baby's head, but it could become more serious if not treated. There are only two treatments, 1} Have a new baby or 2} Hold someone else's baby. Since my family was marked off my to-do list as complete three and 1/2 years ago, (family...check) I will have to take option #2 as my treatment. And I might as well use it also as a creative outlet to introduce the art of newborn photography to northern New Hampshire, and to finally use some of the absolutely adorable newborn hats and blankets I have recently purchased.

So here's the scoop:

Who: Babies under 14 days old
What: A Newborn Casting Call- a chance for me to introduce newborn photography to northern New Hampshire, build my portfolio, and relieve my fever.
Where: Your home or my studio
When: If you are pregnant and due now through April 30th call me now. I will be reserving only a VERY LIMITED number of casting call sessions.

What you Get: A FREE newborn session ($100), an online slideshow you can share with friends and family, and one free 8x12. Additional prints, announcements and gifts will be available to purchase from an online gallery at 10% off.

Casting Call sessions will be VERY LIMITED. Call today to schedule a tentative date for 10 days after your due date. The date will be adjusted according to your baby's actual birthday.

3 comments:

Jayme Tighe said...

Best of luck with your newborn search! Your image is stunning!

Anonymous said...

This baby is precious!

Anonymous said...

Watch out! That low-grade can turn on ya ;) ... beautiful image here! Can't wait to see these casting call babies in the weeks to come!