Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sweet Baby B {New Hampshire Baby Photographer}

Meet my very first casting call newborn, this sweet fresh bundle is just 6 days old in these images, oh I am just smitten with his sweetness! This little guy who is the littlest brother of three has blessed his dear Mama with the most relaxed disposition. He was good to me too, staying asleep almost the whole time! He only objected to being curled up, he most definitely is ready to stretch out and start growing!













12 comments:

Ali said...

Alli you captured some precious portraits of this little sweetie :o)

meggie said...

wonderful Alli!!!

Hayley said...

So precious Alli :)

Anonymous said...

oh I am loving all the wrinkles!
beautifully captured!

Picture Perfect said...

There's nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! It looks like he slept so well for you & his mama. How lucky for mom to have images of these first few days - they grow so quickly!

Anonymous said...

Stunning and so simple.....just beautiful work Alli!

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetie! #2 is my fave.

Carrie Young said...

oh sweet as! Love all the wrinkles & yummy newborn goodness.

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

aww, so precious! I love the untraditional composition on the first couple, with all the white space. I think it works really well.

Anonymous said...

you did a great job with these!