Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Off to Boston

I am so excited to be headed out for an overnight to the brand new American Girl store in Boston. I am taking only my oldest daughter - I am so excited to be spending time with her, just the two of us. We have dinner reservations there tonight and an appointment to do Nicki's -Grace's AG doll with the neediest - hair. God knows she needs it.

I bought this bag yesterday that I am so excited about. It fits my little Rebel camera theat I use for snap shots and a small lens but also has pockets for credit cards and other purse things. I have been looking for the perfect bag for trips like this and ones where we go to cool places like Disney. It is small, but big enough and has lots and lots of pockets!!

The Bag

And BTW, I did not pay that much for it. It was $49 at the Hallmark store in Littleton.

And just because I have to share a pic for every post... this is the image I created for a display I am doing for Scooter Britches, a very cool children's boutique in Littleton. If you haven't visited there yet, you must check it out! The dress Ella is wearing is from the spring Tea line.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just adorable Alli!!

Anonymous said...

gosh I love that pink!!!!
lovely photo

Carrie Young said...

"How sweet she is"! Love that pic.
Have fun with your daughter at American Girl :D

Anonymous said...

sdlkjsg I love love LOVE the pink background! it's so girly!

Anonymous said...

have fun! mother/daughter outings are the best :)

Anonymous said...

Please come to Boston in the springtime... (is that the line? well, mark that off! ;) ). How fun! I bet she will remember this forever - can't wait to see some pics when you get back - safe travels! (Pretty cute pic there too ;) )

Anonymous said...

where is this shop in Littleton?

Hayley said...

I LOVE this pic!! It is so bright and colorful and downright FUN!! Gorgeous!! :)