Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Scoop

Wanna read the funny story behind these pics? Click here.








14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! These are some gorgeous photos!!!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, these are sooo beautiful !! You have an awesome eye and skills . My beautiful baby boy is so cute !

Anonymous said...

LOVE these Alli, I am so jealous of the light on E. I so wanted that shot ( after you took it and showed it to me, LOLOL) xoxoxo Megan

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Alli, love how moody some of yours came out! fun to see these. :) love love love your pping... :)

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love what you got at the warehouse! the lighting is perfect.

& funny story about the cops :)

Amanda said...

AMAZING!!! Love the story! I wish I was as brave as you!!! There's an abandoned house i've been wanting to break into for 2 years now (No tresspassing signs everywhere) and I'm just too chicken! Come visit and be my sidekick so i can do it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh these are awesome Alli!! That first one is wicked cool!!! Love them all though!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Alli! these are very very cool and the lighting is incredible! Stunning job

Anonymous said...

Cool mood with the low lighting. What an awesome location too!

Anonymous said...

Such awesome, soulful images! Lovin' these Alli! And your color - yum. What a funny story! Rebel without a cause I say. ;)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous captures

Carrie Young said...

Alli these are absolutely fantastic :D

Julie Ranee said...

Love the moody lighting and location! These are fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Alli, these ROCK! So inspiring - love them all.