Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Don't Hate Me Because I am Talking About Christmas {New Hampshire Family Photographer}

I know, it depresses me too. I love Christmas. But Christmas is cold and it is hard to imagine this place gray and cold and covered in snow when it's warm and pretty out. But we have to go there for just a minute. I promise it won't take long.

October 24th is Christmas Card Mini Session Day
Here's what you get:

Thirty Minute Mini Session
10-15 proofs to choose from
Four gift portraits (up to 8x10)
1 set of 25 4x6 press printed flat cards (upgrades available)
$249
Sessions available starting at 9am.
{Refer a friend get an extra set of cards!}

For full custom sessions, I have one session left in September and a few still in October. On location family sessions with small children must be done by October 10th to avoid the cold.
Christmas sessions must be completed by November 7th.

So as not to depress you too much, here is my most favorite image from this summer.



Now I can't decide. Maybe this one is my favorite.

1 comment:

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Will you travel for this? LOL :) Come to Cali and photograph us!!!! :)