Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I LOVE My Job {New England Family Photographer}

You can see why, right?

Look at this beautiful family that looks like they should be in a Garnet Hill catalog.

They are just as nice as they are beautiful too. S drew me a picture. And R gave me his attention and respect all evening. And they laughed with each other and tickled each other and just "did them" while I captured all kinds of expressions like this one.

So I get to do photo shoots at places like Echo Lake which is one of the most amazing places to be on any given sunny evening.

I get to create art out of a little girl's greatest joy, which is to dance:






I get to see a little boy and his Dad laugh and wrestle and be all about being boys:


I get to see Moms and Dads, the heads of great families adoring each other, whispering inside jokes in each others ears so I can capture the purest expressions of a lifetime of shared fun:


Thank you Father God, for giving me a job that means something, that shares something, that brings me (and hopefully lots of others) great joy.

O Family, I will have your proofs in a few weeks. I want to warn you, it's going to be hard to choose, I have wayyyy too many.

2 comments:

Picture Perfect said...

Beautiful work!

Denise Snyder said...

Alli these are all stunning!! Those children are beautiful and that last pic of mom and dad... oh I would LOVE something like that!!!