Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just Checking Something

For the fun of it and to test something, have I ever told you what love alert is? It looks like this:




When Mom and Dad are kissing, one of the kids yells, "Love alert love alert love alert!!" And Max gets all grossed out and tries to stop the disgusting display of affection. Please forgive this horrible pic. It was dark in there. I love this shot anyway. It makes me laugh!!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

How funny :) I like that, Love alert :) Fun pic!!

Denise Snyder said...

Love it! Matty does the same to Rick and I... its adorable!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

OMG - I LOVE THIS!!!!!! Love the commentary, love the picture! That's a keeper - the title of "love alert love alert love alert" needs to go with it. :)

Kara May said...

LOL - I'm dying - how cute is that?! Love it!!