Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, August 20, 2009

This is Emma...{New Hampshire Senior Portrait Artist}

Okay, I am pretty sure I said, or at least I was thinking that I needed to say, that I really need to cut down on the number of images I was showing for a sneak peek. But I just couldn't. Not yet. Someday I will show myself some self control, not not for this one. Emma's session has more fabulous images in it than I know what to do with. I just couldn't get rid of any of them and I wanted to show them ALL for her sneak peek. Look at her! This girl is the reason I do this. She is outrageously gorgeous but also uber creative and a total natural in front of the camera. Thank you Emma for an absolutely awesome evening of fun and creativity, and for giving me hours of fun ahead of me in editing this session. Enjoy your sneak peek!

















8 comments:

Cindy Harter said...

Love, love, loved that session !!!!!

Picture Perfect said...

Nice work Alli. What a gorgeous girl with a wonderful style.

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Yet another beautiful senior session Alli! You're so amazing at these!

Denise Snyder said...

OH WOW! I'd say you BOTH rocked this one!!! Just gorgeous in every way!

Yvonne said...

Wow! These are seriously cool! What a great location and she's beautiful as well! Nicely done!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

sooo beautiful! love the style and locations!!! :) redheads rocks! :) since I have daughter who's one, I can take pride in that... hehe :) love your light in these too Alli - just gorgeous.

Regina White said...

Oh My she has got to love these. Love em!

Hayley said...

She is stunning and you captured her beauty perfectly Alli. My absolute fave is the one with the green parasol...gorgeous!!