Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sneak Peek for the S Fam...

Do you know how much fun it is to do my job? If you know the S kids, you would know that it's FUN. I LOVE these kids. Funny, full of life, willing to do whatever I asked and did it with a smile. You are a credit to your Mama, N and L!!













9 comments:

Yvonne said...

Beautiful location, family and work! You are so talented!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Alli, these are precious!!! Love the spirit you captured. And LOVE those red barn doors! Could I be more jealous? :) Beautiful kiddos.

Greg said...

I want to know why they're only a credit to their Momma? :-)

Signed, their Dad

Hayley said...

That first one is so cute!! Beautiful work!!

Ali said...

That little boy is adorable! And I LOVE that door! Beautiful portraits Alli.x

Danna said...

hahahaha that first shot is hilarious and awesome, thanks for the laugh.

Picture Perfect said...

Beautiful images of these precious children!

Amanda said...

what a fabulous session!!! love them all!

meggie said...

so so fun, love that sassy first one. The field in the end looks like a painting, so pretty! Beautiful children!