Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hey Visitors!!

If you visit my blog frequently, would you leave me a comment- just say, hey, I love u man, hello, how are ya, you know, whatever. Cuz lots of people visit and I don't know who you are- like Greenwich, NY, or Mount Prospect, IL- I just gotta know who's stoppin by!! :):):)






Just a cute one I took of my handsome boy edited a la Audrey Woulard!

13 comments:

Laura Lynne Photography said...

just wanted to let you know crazy blond Laura from Cali stopped by! And by the way, your son is too cute for words!

Stephanie Christine Photography said...

Just saying hey!! I adore your work! I hope to some day be as talented as you and the other gals you hang with! Thanks for always sharing!
From MA -StephanieChristinePhotography.com

sherry boles~ said...

Look at you going all "Audrey" on us!! I like it! I think you certainly got your money's worth from that trip. :)

Hayley said...

Just one of the "chicks" here, stopping by to say hi :)

meggie said...

Hey lady!! Just your freak friend in MA waving!! :):)

Picture Perfect said...

Well, I'm not from Mount Prospect but I wanted to say "Hi!"

Picture Perfect said...

And that image rocks!!

Mary Gundrum said...

You know I stalk your blog! Wow! What exactly is your and Audrey's secret? This image is PERFECT! Is it post processed? I love it and I love continuing to see you grow by leaps and bounds!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Big fans here in Stephentown, NY - and would be even if we weren't family! You continue to be a big inspiration to cousin Sam!

Mary Jo, Rob and the boys

Anonymous said...

Hey Alli! I will be stopping in now and then to see what you're up to. Looking forward to meeting you in person in June! Excellent shot of your son!

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

The WA IP address one is from me...Isn't nice to have a few new techniques to edit with?! You have a darling little boy!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Hi Alli - just little ole me from IL... (not Mt Prospect, though).

Love the music here! But, not as much as I love your work!!!

Kristin Cook said...

Just discovered your blog. You do great work :) Jealous you were able to go to Audrey's workshop!