Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Subscribe to My Blog's Feed

Do you guys know about Google Reader? My friend Amy Lemire (whose daughter won the Photo of the Year award) just told me about this cool little tool that I was most likely the last to know about. BUT in case you sometimes feel as though you live in a cave as I do at times, I want to tell you about Google Reader. Here you can collect all the blogs you like to read in one place, and it will tell you whether there is something new on the blog or not. This was great for me b/c I would make the rounds of all my photog friends some mornings, and some of them are just not blog attentive (you know who you are!) and I would be disappointed to see the same post as every day for the last week. NOW, I don't have to be disappointed anymore, or waste my time navigating all over creation, which is always a plus for the start of a great day.



BTW, there's others besides google too, but I only know about Google so that's what I am going to talk about. So, go to google reader (google it, as my friend Ali says, "google is your friend") and then add me in your feeds. Or if you aready have the google reader then scroll to the bottom and click subscribe to add me.



And now I will leave you with this song that has been in my head for days and I just have to get it out....



Megan, don't continue reading....

ooeeeooahahtingtangwallawallabingbang

4 comments:

Picture Perfect said...

You are so clever. I'll have to find out more about this google reader stuff.

meggie said...

Darn you!!! I am so getting you back!! maybe do re mi from the sound of music, get ready to hear it for 3 days straight, LOLOL

Allison said...

I TOLD you not to read futher Meggie!! :)

Hayley said...

You left a comment the other day on my blog and I wondered how you got my blog on a feed (I noticed the outclick was a feed) and I knew I didn't sign up for any of the feeds that I know of, so this is news to me too Alli :) Thanks for sharing!! I will have to check into this too :)