Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Want Some Wisdom!!

Okay, hope my bringing up the -26 thing didn't depress too many of you New Englanders. It's better now, there was even sun on Sunday. That was a sight to see. I had to wear my sunglasses, but first I had to find them. They were buried somewhere in my purse under the diapers and wipies, sippy cups and a few hats and mittens (yes, my purse is ginormous!) but eventually I found them. I had to wear them all day. Have you ever noticed that when you wear sunglasses in New England in the winter that they are perpetually foggy? It's because your body heat is, well, enough, I digress....


Here's another beauty of a quote from Solomon. He was a cool guy, VERY wise. Of course you know that already.... There's this cool book I want to read soon called "The Richest Man Who Ever Lived, King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth and Happiness." Somehow Amazon figured out that I would like this book so they put it on my home page. I think I will order it... anyway, here's that quote:


"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed."


I hope I can live these words.


This pic is one of my new favs, maybe b/c it is different for me. For you photogs out there, I purchased this rockin set of textures from Michelle Black Concepts and I am quite happy that I did. (This is the feet of the little cutie I have a crush on, you remember him...)

1 comment:

meggie said...

I love this image so much Alli, it is the essence of so many children at this age!! the treatment is super cool with it too!