Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Back From Chicago

Do you ever feel let down after you get back from a big trip? I was happy to come home to my family that I missed so much, but I am sad my big fun trip is over and I am back to normal life. I spent Friday with my Pixel Chicks girlfriends Candy, Megan, and Julie. It was such fun to chat photography for three whole days, plus we added in a good bit of girl talk too, so what could be more fun?

I have to share some of the fun pics we took on Friday while touring the city. These were all shot in Millenium Park on a stunningly gorgeous bright blue sky 60 degree day in the Windy City.

We spent Saturday at Audrey Woulard's workshop, I will post more about that later...


Awww...Chicago is so romantic


This is "The Bean" a huge mirrored sculpture in the Park.
It was a fun place to shoot fun and playful images (we wished we had
some kids to play with!) I am right in the middle of the image but I also shot it.
You can see my reflection in three
different places.


This was a huge lighted wall that made a super cool
backdrop. This is Candy shooting Megan, who should become a supermodel.


This is what the lights form when you step back and look at it from a distance.


This is us, shooting us in the bean.

8 comments:

meggie said...

Alli, I LOVE these!! I need to look at them and post a few!! It was SO MUCH FUn to hang out with you, Candy and Julie this weekend!!HUGS!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Love these Alli! It was so much fun to show you Chicago!

Denise Snyder said...

I so wish I had been there with you guys!!!! Looks like you had such fun! You got some great shots - cant wait to see Candy's shots of our very own supermodel Megan!

Cindy Harter said...

Soooo jealous !! It looks like great fun... Love you girlies..

Jenny B said...

Have I mentioned I'm jealous?

sherry boles~ said...

That looks like so much fun! Now we know where Megan's daughter got all those great modeling skills! ;)

(this may show up about five times....blogger isn't playing nice with me tonight!)

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you and your trip to Chicago...wondering if you had gone already! You HAVE to tell me all about it! LOL! My daughter was just up there marching in the St. Patrick's Day parade.

Hayley said...

Yes very jealous too!! Looks like you all had such a great time!!