Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Monday, March 31, 2008

A Shout Out to the Coolest BFF's in Glens Falls


Hey there Girlies! You ROCKED this fun session!!
These five beauties from my hometown gave me as much sass and tude as five tween girls could muster up, and I assure you, there was none lacking.
They were really too cool for me. Really.











Thank you, Girls. You helped me to find some cool spots in downtown GF for some future urban sessions. Anyone from the GF area that might like one of these hip modern sessions- give me a ring - I am thinking about expanding my business into that area.

6 comments:

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Beautiful photos. I clicked on the Next Blog feature and wound up here. The girls are beautiful!
Tracy

A. Wise said...

Great photos! You capture a deep quietness!

Allison said...

Thank you both for your stopping by, and for your kind comments!

Picture Perfect said...

These are so neat Alli. I love urban sessions!

Ali said...

Great location! It looks like a girl band photo shoot! Awesome Alli!!!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Beautiful images Alli! Looks like a fun and creative session.