Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, May 2, 2008

Would you look at these girls???

I promise you, they are as beautiful on this inside as they are on the outside- and that is saying a lot!!


















I think this is my new all time favorite image. I love how I caught her hair out there mid twirl- pure magical girlhood!



I had to throw this one with my Grace in there. She came on the shoot to "help" with her two friends. I think she missed being the subject.

Chris and Cindy, you are a blessed family indeed.

12 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

OMG Alli! These are magical! I am absolutely, positively in LOVE with that second image... it is BREATHTAKING!!!!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, these are fantastic !!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE !!!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Stunning!!!!!! I love the first and third!

Jenny B said...

I am with D, my favorite is the second one, however they all are perfect, what a great location! I want me an 85mm too! Your A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!

ps it's not easy adding the astrics like that, lol!

sherry boles~ said...

Beautiful girls! They look so pretty in their tutus...Great job, Alli!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Oh my gosh Alli, these are so so gorgeous!! Wow, you 100% rocked this session!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Ali said...

These are awesome Alli! I love that frame they are sitting on and I am so in love with that chocolate and pink tutu! Great job!

Carolyn (Cari) Foster Spano said...

Beautiful work Alli. I also love the mid-swing hair photo! Gorgeous all!

meggie said...

These are all so gorgeous!!!!! I love love love them, I love the light that you had! The one with the little one reaching up with joy, magical! beautiful girls and beautiful images Alli!!
We HAVE to get out girlies together for a session, future chicks, LOL.

Laurel E. Riffey said...

These are soooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!! WOW! You know how to capture innocence and beauty at it's finest! I think my fav is your fav too!

Anonymous said...

Ok, second try on posting this comment! these photos are wonderful and the location is just great. I have several favorites - although I think I like the one of T in front of the tree, that struck me as being a perfect one for my family photo...ha ha! And the one with T's hands to the sky - love it! Can't wait for our session, I know you will capture my family perfectly!

Hayley said...

Well I am WAY behind ;) These are GORGEOUS!! Love them all!!