Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, February 29, 2008

Life in the Arctic Tundra

It was -26 here this morning. Enough said.






At least she looks warm.....

5 comments:

meggie said...

Nice and cozy warm, I like this Alli!!

Picture Perfect said...

It's 68 degrees and sunny here. Come on down!

Sending you warm thoughts...

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Ahhh Alli! Crazy cold! But she does look warm - cool, moody picture! :)

Allison said...

Thanks for commenting guys- wish you were here to enjoy this lovely winter. Megan, I know you feel my pain...

Denise Snyder said...

Love the image Alli - but BRRRRRRR you really DO live in the arctic tundra!!!!!