Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Will Praise Him

I came across this blog a few days ago. I was looking for a song that I found on a photographer's website. I was led from myspace to myspace accounts to some blogs, and somehow this sweet little song that tickled my ears and sang to my heart was suddenly the last thing on my mind. It led me to this blog. And I encourage you to read it, from the very beginning. It is not a happy story, not in the sense that you might expect. It will give you a heaviness that you may not wish for at this moment, but if you read through the journey of this faithful family, you will not have wasted your time, and you may find a joy that just does not come from anything this world can offer. You will be changed, moved, and praise for Him will fall from your lips and the tears from your eyes.

I am profoundly changed. And I will praise Him, even when I think He is wrong. Even when I am exhausted and spent. Even when I am angry and hurt. Even when I am sure that there is no joy left in this world, I will praise Him. He is God, and He is still on the throne.

Thank you, my Father. You reign.

1 comment:

Mary Gundrum said...

Alli,

I too had read this blog and was deeply affected, what incredible faith! Thank you for sharing this! Did you view the stats? A whole lot of people have seen this blog (almost 10,000 when I saw it)and I'm sure have been touched, God certainly has used Audrey!

your faithful blog reader :)

Mary