Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Project Childhood

Project Childhood is about creating a unified front among professional photographers in order to accomplish one goal: TO CELEBRATE CHILDHOOD." And celebrate we did, in the energy and enthusiasm of this beautiful little girl, Miss "S."

Miss "S", you are BEAUTIFUL. I thank you so much for giving me a little bit of you this past weekend, I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Enjoy your sneak peek!!












9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beyond beautiful and you captured her so amazingly!

Ali said...

OMG! Alli! That second shot just blows me away! This girl should be a model!!!
GREAT portraits! GREAT lighting! GREAT clarity!
I LOVE them!

Denise Snyder said...

OMG Alli! These images are beyond beautiful!!!! AMAZING work!

Picture Perfect said...

These are so beautiful!!!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

These are absolutely GORGEOUS Alli! Stunning girl!

Cindy Harter said...

Oh Alli, you did such a fantastic job !!!! What a beautiful child !! I love that beautiful colored wrap around her perfect little face !! WOW!!!! I LOVE them I know the momma must be thrilled... I would be shouting happy if these were of my little girl !!!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Oh Alli - these are beautiful images of a beautiful girl! I adore them!

Hayley said...

Alli, you did such a wonderful job at capturing this young ladies beauty. I must say the 1st and
4th ones though are truly Stunning!! The first one just truly captures her beauty and the
4th is such a wonderful childhood image!! I love the movement in her hair and her dress and the blur is fantastic!! Oh, and I see you found some dandelions ;) Great job my friend!!

meggie said...

Alli, these are sensational!! I cannot pick a complete fav. but 4 really stands out to me too!! LOVE these!!!