Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sneak Peek for the E Family

Here you are, E Family- and what a beautiful family you are! This was such a blast- everyone was totally willing to do everything I asked them and they actually seemed to ENJOY doing it!





And Mr E- I love how you love Mrs. E!! (They thought I was shooting the kids when I saw him sweep her up and just love on her.) These days it is a rare thing to see a hubby adore his wife and it made me happy to just be around them!







And I had to add one in of Tanner, who was the kind of dog that (almost) made me want one of my own! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so wonderful Alli!!! It looks like a great session.

Denise Snyder said...

Beautiful family session!!!