Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Soaking them in...

I just sat back and watched them enjoy the water and the sun, and thanked God for choosing ME to be their Mommy....











Ella LOVES throwing rocks. Oh my gracious, I don't think she would ever stop on her own.




And I couldn't decide about which one was better, the color, or the black and white...which do YOU think?






6 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

What an afternoon you had! BEAUTIFUL captures chickie!

Anonymous said...

Personally I love the color one the best! Where were you for these pictures? Sure looks beautiful. The pictures are just beautiful but my grandbabies are even more so! Love you lots - Mom

Hayley said...

Oh Alli...isn't being a Mom the best!! I love how these just look like you are observing on their childhood :) My little one loves to throw rocks too by the way ;) Oh...and I'll give you one guess what I like better...LOL (for those of you who don't know me...it's the B&W :)
Happy Mother's Day chickie!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics and the one of Ella - Gosh, I love the color, but I love the black, but I love the color more I think. That one is a true keeper!

Anonymous said...

Love the real moments, you know that. You are so awesome at capturing them! I vote for color, only because her eyes are so beautiful! The black and white is perfect too! If we keep it up we will be hanging pictures in the garage, lol. I am running out of room!

Mary Gundrum said...

I love the color, it's absolutely perfect!

Mary