Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Simply Delightful

What can I say about these 2? Q and F, I truly enjoyed every minute of our session on Friday. I am blessed to have been able to see this brother love on his little sweet sister, it was a delightful thing and I can only hope that my children develop that kind of love for each other someday. You both must make your Mama so proud!!!!

Here are just a few of the gazillions of great shots I got the other day. There is lots and lots more to come!


















8 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Alli! These are AMAZING... and I do see what you mean about the resemblance! He is very handsome! ;)

Jenny B said...

I love the one of them together, it is precious!!!

meggie said...

Gorgeous Alli, just GORGEOUS!!

Laurel E. Riffey said...

GORGEOUS shots!!!!!

Hayley said...

Alli, these are gorgeous!! I have to tell you though, if I am counting right the 8th pic, where little sis is sitting on brothers lap...OH girl, that look on her face....Ya know the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words"...well you nailed it there hunny!! That picture is a treasure I am telling you!! Great job chickie!!

Allison said...

Thank you all so much!

Kara May said...

LOVE the close ups!!! Gorgeous work Allison!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Man, talk about seriously GORGEOUS images! You rock Alli! :)