Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sneak Peek for the G Family

Thank you, dear G Family, for braving the rain and the wet grass and the...ewwwww...TICKS!! (I am glad you didn't spot any) I wonder if I should ask the owners of my new favorite spot if I can put some tick killer on that grass? LOL.

I think we had a great time despite the rain, and you rocked as models, all three of you! I especially loved that serious Joe face!!









And I had the privelege of teaching young Mr. X in my digital photo class last year at his elementary school. You can view his gallery at Better Photo. I hope you keep working on your photography skills, you indeed have a passion for capturing beautiful things with your camera!



I love how serious he looks.




4 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Great job capturing this young up and coming photographer Alli! I hope he keeps it up and I'm sure with you as his mentor he cant go wrong! BEAUTIFUL session here as always.

Ali said...

These are awesome Alli! Great colours and I'm lovin' that bokeh!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Beautiful session Alli!! Ticks?? In the grass??? I thought they were only in the woods? YUK!!

Kara May said...

The 3rd to the last one is fabulous!