Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Meet Chris, St. J Senior Rep

I am so lucky! I have been able to shoot the coolest seniors ever! This is Chris- he will be graduating from St. Johnsbury Academy next year. We had an absolute blast on the roof of this old warehouse- until we got rained out and had to go inside. Yes, we got rained out again, because the sun never shines in NH it seems. It stopped for awhile though, before the downpour started and we managed to get a ton of cool shots on this roof. The inside shots rocked too, if I do say so myself.

Thanks for a fun night, Chris! And thanks for taking on the job of being a Senior Rep for your school!










3 comments:

Denise Snyder said...

Fabulous again chickie!!! LOVE the rooftop location - and you do get all the coolest seniors!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Awesome location and awesome session! You're a senior portrait rock star!

Hayley said...

Awesome locations!! I am SO jealous of your locations girl! Great session, you are building such an awesome senior portfolio!!