Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wowza

Meet Skylar. Is she not gorgeous? Gorgeous and sweet, and forgiving. We had to reschedule twice for weather and twice because I had three kiddos with strep last week. And what happened last night? If you live in NH you know the likely answer is RAIN. Rain is the likely answer because it has rained nearly all summer here in lovely NH. So...we had to improvise because I just couldn't reschedule patient Skylar again. So I found this amazing warehouse where my friends the Anans have a church. It was a way cool place and I am now so glad it rained! The coolest part was that after we were finished in the warehouse, the rain stopped and we got to shoot at the super cool place I had wanted to be in the first place! Thank you God, and thank you for forgiving me for being mad about the rain! :) And thank you to the White Mountain Christian Church, too. I am coming back!











9 comments:

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, These are awesome !!! The color is amazing !! WOW!!

Denise Snyder said...

Wow Alli these are just STUNNING! I am so jealous of your locations!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Absolutely stunning Alli! These are incredible. Wow!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Holy Moly Alli, these are STUNNING!!! Beautiful work girlie and beautiful subject!

Picture Perfect said...

Beautiful portraits!

meggie said...

just picked my jaw back off the floor, these are so fabulous Alli!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Hayley said...

GORGEOUS!! The last one is my absolute favorite!! Lovin the colors and your locatins! And of course she is gorgeous :)

Ali said...

WOW! These are stunning Alli!

Anonymous said...

Oh the one with the umbrella and the last one are rockin! Great session.