Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Meet Sadie

I have to be the luckiest photographer in northern NH, really- I get to photograph the most beautiful seniors around. And not only are they all gorgeous to look at, but they have all been beautiful people too. I am so excited to have met Sadie. She is planning to become a photographer, so you can imagine we had a lot in common. I have to admit to being a little jealous- I wish I had been together enough as a high school senior as she is (instead of madly in love with my hubby which was all I could think about back then) to know what it was that I wanted to do and be headed on the journey towards that goal. I can only begin to dream about all the things that Sadie can do with her talent and skills that she is developing at such a young age. I see huge things for her in her future, and I am so excited to someday be able to day, "I knew her when..." Congrats as you enter into your final year of high school and begin your new life!















I had a lot of trouble narrowing it down to just these for the sneak peek, Sadie! You are going to have a ton of fabulous images to choose from!

5 comments:

Ali said...

WOW! These are amazingly sharp Alli! Great colours and locations. AWESOME portraits my friend :o)

Denise Snyder said...

Absolutely gorgeous Alli!!! Love the vibrant color!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, dear one you are the girl for senior portraits !!! Good grief you have done it again !! These are soo beautiful. The color, clarity, her eyes !!! WOW!!

Beth Benoit said...

You rocked these Alli! I love the color!

Picture Perfect said...

What fun senior shots. Boy does she have some fantastic eyes or what?