Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, August 22, 2008

My Baby Turns Three!!!

It's true... I have no more babies in my home. Just two big kids and my little one who is not so little anymore. I don't know how many times lately I have celebrated with her for being a big girl. And while I celebrate with her and am so proud of her, and even happy to be moving into that next phase of life, I will be just a little sad to leave the old life behind. Just a little...

Ella turns three in the morning. She went to bed tonight in her brand new big girl bed and she is going to wake up in the morning to such surprises- balloons and fancy packages and the coolest kitchen set ever...(see more about this below.)

Here she is, showing off her new bed and her big girl moves...








Now about that kitchen... my Dad made this incredible kitchen for Ella for her birthday. It is so flippin cool!! I took a picture, but my camera is in the guest room where my parents are sleeping, so I will have to post the picture tomorrow. Wait till you see it.. you are gonna want one for your little princess!

7 comments:

Ali said...

Oh WOW! I LOVE that first shot Alli!
And their bedroom looks GORGEOUS!!!
Happy Birthday Ella. My how the time flies!

Denise Snyder said...

Oh my goodness look at her!!! She is really learning to work the camera isnt she??? LOVE that storyboard!!! Her bedroom is gorgeous - great colors! And that kitchen is just amazing!! What little girl wouldnt just LOVE that?

Cindy Harter said...

Alli, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen ! That storyboard is to die for and her room matches how adorable she already is... Your dad is soooo talented !! My girls would have loved that back in the day !! wow!! Happy Birthday Ella !!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Oh my gosh, this is the best kitchen ever. And, it's even better that it was made with a lot of love. What a special gift.

Hayley said...

Ahhh...look at her in her big girl bed!! Happy Birthday Ella!! And that kitchen, what a wonderful and special gift!! The pics are beautiful!!

Picture Perfect said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ella!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!!?! She's the same age as my daughter. Love your little girls personality in these. She's adorable!!