Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer

Ahhh summer. I am mourning the end of it already! We have had a great time, even with this crazy rain that seems to never end! My son said yesterday, "Mommy if it were really raining cats and dogs I would take a cat home with me. That would be cool!" I guess we've been talking a lot about the heavens opening up and gifting us with small domestic animals a lot lately!

Well, summer is almost over. Can you believe it? And you might actually hate to hear this, but I have to bring it up- Christmas. Yup. It's just around the corner. And that means Christmas pictures, Christmas cards, and Christmas gifts. I am booking up very quickly for the fall, so call me soon- particularly if you want a peek leaf weekend. I am taking just a limited number of sessions this fall and have only a couple of weekend slots left, so no procrastinating!

How about an incentive to get you to make that appointment? How about a free set of 5x7 press printed Christmas postcards for the first three families to call and book a fall session? Will that get you to go for it? I hope so....I am looking forward to meeting you!


This is one of my favorites from this summer.

2 comments:

sherry boles~ said...

How cute she is all covered in sand! :)

Hayley said...

Adorable!! And I too am SO not ready for summer to be over. I do love the fall, but what's around the corner, not my fave...LOL