Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Friday, August 29, 2008

Yup, Christmas is just around the corner....

I hear they are decorating for Christmas already in the malls... can you believe that? Well, I guess I should, because here I am talking Christmas! I promise I wouldn't bring it up except that Christmas takes some planning and we've got to get the move on so we are not going crazy the week before Christmas. Get all the hustle and bustle out of the way so you can enjoy the season!

With that in mind, I will be doing mini Christmas card sessions at The Rocks Estate on October 11th. Each session will last 20-30 minutes and I will present 8-10 proofs for your cards. A mini session will include (1) 8x10 and (2) 5x7 gift portraits and (1) pack of 24 flat press printed custom designed cards for $175. You will also receive 10% off any additional prints you order.

Below are a few of the cards I have for you to choose from this year. Once you choose a card I will retire it for the year so no one else in our area will have the same one. You can also choose your card ahead of time, so if you see a design you love, we can be sure to get the shots that fit best in that one. E-mail me with your pick and I will set it aside for you.






















1 comment:

Ali said...

Ooh please don't remind me! Wahhhhhhh!