Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Meet Kelly Clarkson...errrrr..I mean Kelly J.

The whole time I was photographing this beautiful girl I could not think who it was that she reminded me of- but once I sat down and started editing her images I knew that it was Kelly Clarkson, a younger version of the devine Kelly C. You are absolutely gorgeous Kelly J! It was great to meet you and your Mom and I can't wait for you to see the rest of your fabulous images! Congrats on the start of your senior year!












3 comments:

Hayley said...

Beautiful job Alli!! They are all gorgeous!!

Denise Snyder said...

These are beautiful and yes - she really does look like Kelly C!!!

meggie said...

Oh that brick red wall, you go there!!! tee hee!! LOVE these too!!