Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Monday, August 11, 2008

Meet Jake

Someday I am going to be able to throw this kid's name around and it will make me look really important. REALLY. Jake is the NYS home run champion- did I get that right, Jake? If I am not exactly right about that, know that he is the very best at something in baseball in all of NYS. And someday I bet we see him play for the Yankees. (Don't hate him NH Boston fans) You better remember me when you need publicity shots! On a more serious note, congratulations to you on the start of your senior year, and a promising future ahead of you. Enjoy your sneak peek.










8 comments:

sherry boles~ said...

Very cool, Alli! Great locations...I'm really lovin' the truck!!

Ali said...

Wow! Great portraits Alli!

Cindy Harter said...

Alli,
Your senior sessions are just to die for !!! I love that doorway in the first one and that OLD truck.. Your color , clarity and exposure are perfect !! LOVE these last two session !! YOU just GO !!!

meggie said...

Beautiful Alli!!!! I love the 'tude of the first one!!! GREAT JOB!!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

You are awesome Alli! These blow me away!

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Holy Moly chickie! WOW! Okay, in all honesty, I'm having a total moment of jealousy so wishing this was my session!!! :) Absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous light, location, colors - I mean, WOW!

Denise Snyder said...

I am BLOWN AWAY Alli!!!! These are just amazing! The light, the color, the settiings... seriously jealous!!! LOL!

Picture Perfect said...

These are fabulous. Love the color and the set ups. You're one creative Chick. Oh - and love the sneer. Go Jake. You da man!