Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome to the World Sweet Joshua!

I would like to introduce Joshua, a sweet sweet little boy who has been in the world now for 12 days! Welcome Baby! You are loved, little man!






And I couldn't resist snapping this sweet shot of his big sister, Miss K. This is only one of six of Joshua's big brothers and sisters!

5 comments:

Laura Lynne Photography said...

These are adorable Alli! I love the chair one - love it! And the sweet first closeup - very beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful newborn portraits. Love the texture in the blanket shots. Glad I found your blog.

WandaD said...

Beautiful photos of new Joshua. You are so talented. I am so thankful we found you in Littleton.

WandaD said...

Beautiful photos of the new baby! I am so thankful that you were the person to photograph our children last Sept.(Almost a full year has passed..I can't fathem that!)You are so talented and we love your work!

meggie said...

WOW ALLI!!!!!!! These are stunning!!!!