Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Calling All Babies...







Yoohooo...Babies!!!! If you are a beautiful Baby, not yet crawling but sitting up, OR brand spankin NEW, I've got a deal for you!:)






My normal session fee is $75 but for the months of February and March, I will do babies, in those age categories, for $25, and I will give you a free 5x5 styrene mounted "petite four" - a new product that I will be offering in the coming weeks. This is a small square tile that is displayed on a desk or shelf with an easel. VERY COOL!!!!






No comments: