Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Meeting David Jay

I spent the day today gleaning all kinds of brilliant words of wisdom from THE David Jay, world renowned wedding photographer, in his marketing/ workflow seminar in Concord. And though I have said many many times in the past that I will NOT, no way no how not ever do weddings, I might now be persuaded to do a bitty one. Maybe. He is so flippin amazing!!!!!!! Check out his site but bring a tissue, b/c if weddings make you cry, his site will make you sob.....



And as if meeting David Jay wasn't enough, I also got to spend the day with another of my favorite photographers of all time, my good friend, Megan Peck. She drove in from Massachussettes. Luv ya Megan!!



Here we are... (this was taken w/ a camera phone)

No comments: