Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Girls and other Tidbits for a Valentines Thursday






My Girls decided they wanted to dress up and play model last night, so we did! Aren't they so elegant and lovely? Well....sort of..... My friend Laura Stetser pointed out how fun it will be to share this last gem with her boyfriend someday! LOL!!

Today is the last day for the vote.."Sweet Cheeks" and "I am a Dreamer" are running neck and neck! How fun is this???!!!???

Have I told you about The Pixel Chicks blog? Check us out, we are ten women photographers from all over the world. I feel extremely priveleged to be considered one of them. Have a browse around some of their websites.
A quote for today by George Sheehan: “Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be”
Have a LOVEly Valentines Day!

2 comments:

meggie said...

These are lovely Alli, I adore that last one, too cute! Good luck with the Poll!!

Ali said...

The top two - she is such an Angel with a capital "A".
the third one - haha she's gonna hate you one day for taking that pic. Hilarious!
One question though...what did she do with her find afterwards? The mind boggles lol.